Protocol are currently working with very well respected, Ofsted Outstanding rated training provider with over 17 years in the education and training sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join them at a time when they are expanding their offering and going through a period of significant growth.
It may be a cliched term but this training provider could really offer you the chance to grow with them and progress your career to the next step.
Our client is looking for an experienced and talented IQA for Residential Childcare to join our incredibly successful team. You must have occupational competency to deliver up to Level 5.
As an Internal Quality Assurer you will be responsible for reducing risk to the centre by monitoring all teaching, learning and assessments activities that we undertake as a training provider. Focus will be upon improving the teaching and assessment practice of our delivery team and ensuring a positive learning journey for all our learners.
Key Outcomes of the role
- Conduct both interim and final quality assurance activities in line with our sampling strategies.
- Coach, observe and develop field based staff and give feedback to support the quality of teaching and learning.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate regular standardisation activities for all field based staff in sector area.
- Liaising with colleagues in the operations team to support the delivery of qualifications and standards.
- Develop resources and activities to support the delivery of learning and capture assessment.
- Ensure development coaches assessment is RAG rated regularly to support and further develop practice.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate best practice sessions in a variety of areas to support development coaches’ practice.
- Liaise with Area Team Leaders to develop action plans for development coaches who may need additional support.
- Monitor, provide feedback and make recommendations of the CPD for development coaches.
- Take a lead in External Quality Assurance activities in your own sector area.
- Conduct mock end point assessments for learners to ensure gateway readiness.
- Drive and promote continuous quality improvement and outstanding teaching and learning.
- Be enthusiastic and proactive in developing own skills within the workplace.
What you will bring to the role (requirements)
- IQA qualification (or willing to work towards)
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience as an assessor
- Relevant level of qualification in area of Internal Quality Assurance (ideally two sector areas)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have flexibility and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Organised and able to manage multiple activities
- Be willing to travel UK wide and attend regular meetings
- Provide training and additional support to learners and complete timely reviews of progress against targets
- Be responsible for maintaining all records online and paperwork in line with funding and awarding organisation requirements.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.