Protocol are currently working with very well respected, Ofsted Outstanding rated training provider with over 17 years in the education and training sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join them at a time when they are expanding their offering and going through a period of significant growth.
It may be a cliched term but this training provider could really offer you the chance to grow with them and progress your career to the next step.
Our client is looking for an experienced and talented Development Coach who to support their vision to deliver innovative teaching and learning and help our learners achieve their apprenticeships.
- You will visit individuals in their workplace and on-line using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship.
- You will manage your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits in person and on-line and completing both company and personal administration.
- You will collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements.
- All learners on your caseload to be evidenced in learning on Smart Assessor with smart targets, stretched and challenged progression.
- All learners on your caseload have at least 20% off the job training evidenced.
- Formal reviews for the learners on your caseload to be completed and signed by all parties (learner, development coach & employer) and reflect the whole programme.
- All new learners on your caseload to be inducted and start learning in line with KPI’s
- All learners on your caseload requiring Functional Skills to pass in line with KPI’s
- All learners on your caseload to be serviced giving the best economies of scale/utilisation of staff and return on investment.
- All learners are compliant with ESFA funding regulations.
What you will bring to the role:
- Current and relevant vocational level 5 qualification recognised by Ofsted
- Experience of your vocational area of expertise at a level 5 (e.g. Early Years; Management; Adult Health & Social Care, Residential Childcare).
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines.
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or equivalent).
- Previous experience of funded provision and compliance in the Apprenticeships sector (ESFA).
- Previous experience of ensuring quality for learners (Ofsted).
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.