Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced financial accountant on a 3-to-4-month full time temporary contract in the Yorkshire area.
This role can be fully remote and will only require one day on site.
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
The person & qualifications
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in medium / large organisation
- Management and year end accounts experience.
- Posting year end journals. Likely to include recharges, accruals / prepayments
- Capitalising fixed assets & closing the period in the fixed asset register, and updating the fixed asset balance sheet reconciliation
- Completing capital grant returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with preparing UTC accounts
- Preparing information for external auditors ahead of year end audit in October
- Preparing subsidiary yearend financial statements
- Assisting with preparing yearend financial statements
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.