We are excited to be working with a not for profit, government funded charity based in Lincolnshire that focus on providing one to one personalised support to adults in the local community dealing with drug and alcohol issues.
Our client is looking for a Community Team Leader to provide support for their service users in and around the Boston area of Lincolnshire and help manage the team.
- To provide support and professional leadership to the staff team, to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the service.
- Take overall responsibility for management of tasks including; providing regular caseload review and management supervision to the staff team, staff rotas, attendance management, sickness absence, annual leave processes, disciplinary and grievance procedures, and completion of mandatory training to ensure smooth day-to-day running of the service.
- To act as a role model to the staff team by promoting and demonstrating high quality standards; promote a professional and courteous office culture; ensure high standards of service delivery and champion service user choice.
- Implement continuous service improvements, and ensure service outcomes are in line with targets set by Commissioners.
- Manage a caseload of clients
- Take overall responsibility for staff personal development, and support the implementation of performance reviews and personal development planning, to ensure Continuing Professional Development is maintained
- Promote effective multi-disciplinary team working by creating the environment and resources which will enable the team to identify issues and create innovative solutions to problems and opportunities
- To deal with any safeguarding concerns in line with policy and procedure.
- To oversee on-line / remote delivery of services as required post Covid
The person & Experience
- Experience of working with people who have/had drug or alcohol dependency issues.
- Experience of supervising staff or volunteers
- Management Qualification at Level 3 or equivalent experience or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in the preparation and planning of personal recovery / development plans.
- Experience of working effectively in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience of working with people from a range of social, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience of partnership / joint working
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.