Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Web Developer (temporary) in the West Bromwich area.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service as were recruiting for an education establishment.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
The person & qualifications
- Experience in a similar role within the public sector
- Experience in project management and compliance within web developing
- Making improvements to the company’s website whilst following strict compliance guidelines
- Creating website layouts with computer or handmade sketches to organise information and allow for intuitive usage
- Building websites to client specifications by writing code, designing pages and widgets, and incorporating graphics and video elements
- Determining the best plug-ins and applications to provide websites with new features and functionality, and installs them accordingly
- Testing websites using a variety of browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox; and debugs as necessary
- Maintaining fluency in one or more programming languages, such as HTML
- Regularly checking in with the client to assess their satisfaction and determine necessary updates or website repairs
- Assisting clients with publishing content by proofreading, editing, and posting text and graphics
- Maintaining websites by checking for errors, broken links, and hacking attempts
- Assessing website security and installs updated software to ensure that websites and client data remain secure
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.