Protocol are recruiting for an experienced Data Entry Administrator Temporary in the Newcastle area.
You will need an Enhanced DBS on update service or willing to get one processed as you will be working for an education establishment.
Salary: £9.00 – £10.00 working 37.00 hours a week for 6 weeks.
The person & qualifications
- Previous admin and date entry experience
- Organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer savvy
- Maintain database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Process customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolve deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enter customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.