Protocol specialises in the Education Sector, and we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Business Development Adviser to join our clients dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in sales and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
Hours: 37 Per Week (Full Time)
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 plus performance related pay scheme
Enhanced DBS is required.
The person & qualifications
The post holder will contribute to the successful performance of the colleges Business Development function to deliver growth, achieve organisational targets and increase market penetration. They will work closely with key internal stakeholders to maximise opportunities within the colleges partner employers. Whilst the focus of this post is on the growth of apprenticeships and commercial activity, it is expected that there will be a willingness to contribute actively to other business development activities across the team, as required.
- Education and training to NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- Track record of being able to meet sales targets and deadlines
- Experience of working within further education systems or the skills to acquire/absorb such information rapidly.
- To proactively engage with employers to promote new business leads through telemarketing calls, social medial activity, mail shots and employer meetings.
- To contribute towards the effective delivery of sales and referral targets, particularly with a view to maximising income and meeting funding targets.
- To assist in the recruitment of learners and employers, including g the accurate completion of associated documentation
- To work with curriculum colleagues to promote faculty offer and feedback on employer demand for new provision.
- To use college CRM system for accurate recording of employer information.