Protocol are looking to recruit Apprenticeship Skills Coaches to assist on a variety of courses for a University based in SE London.
You will be working with students from varied backgrounds, helping them achieve the best, both academically and generally.
We are looking for individuals to coach on the following courses:
- Construction, Property and Surveying.
- Civil and Building Services Engineering.
You will be expected to:
- Work with the Apprenticeships Team to provide educational support for apprentices.
- Meet frequently with apprentices to monitor their progression, and provide feedback to both the apprentice and the Apprenticeships team.
- Prepare apprentices for their end point assessments.
- Contribute to the development of educational materials.
You will need:
We are particularly looking for candidates with at least one of the following:
- A relevant industry qualification.
- An understanding of the apprenticeship programme structure.
- Excellent communication and an approachable demeanour.
- Similar coaching experience.
You MUST have relevant experience in a similar role.
What we offer:
- A salary of between £32000-37000, dependent on experience.
- The opportunity to make a difference through assisting in the development and education of apprentices.
- The opportunity to work for an excellent University in the heart of London.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.