Protocol are recruiting for an experienced GDPR Administrator Permanent in the Northampton area.
You will need an Enhanced DBS on update service or willing to get one processed as you will be working for an education establishment.
Salary: £17000 – £18000
The person & qualifications
- Previous experience in a busy administration role
- Proficient in using Microsoft packages
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer savvy
- Process all course applications.
- Transfers and withdrawals.
- To Administer GDPR data sharing agreements.
- Working cross college to identify where agreements are needed.
- Send agreements and track responses.
- Administration and Organisation of training.
- Workshops and CPD relating to GDPR Redaction of data subject access requests Experience of working with confidential information Ability to monitor budgets and produce basic financial information Ability to operate standard software packages.
- Software Outstanding organisational and administrative skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience of working with data protection (GDPR) requests (Desirable)
- High Street Discounts Discounted catering.
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
- Free car parking
- Discounted nursery.
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.