Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Transport Administrator on a fulltime basis in the Northampton area.
The ideal candidate will provide administrative, general, and practical support services in the running of the clients transport services
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £17,000 – £18,500
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week
The person & qualifications
- Experience in the transport industry
- Experience on Microsoft Packages
- Ensuring key controls are adhered to and policies and procedures are updated
- Assisting in the administration and coordination of the fleet of motor vehicles
- Maintaining accurate and detailed fleet records both manually and computerised
- Ensure all Defects raised are completed, and signed off by the repairer
- Raise all purchase order numbers relating to fleet
- Maintain the insurance Database
- Processing Vehicle check procedures
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.