Protocol is currently recruiting for an Apprenticeship Administrator in the Barnsley Area. This is a full time temporary on going position, open to those who are eager to support to curriculum areas in relation to apprenticeship, helping to ensure accuracy of data to support decision making and facilitate compliance to college processes and procedures
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
Enhanced DBS is required. However if you do not currently hold one of these, we are able to help you obtain one if successful.
The person & qualifications
• To process college enrolments, withdrawals and information on the relevant MIS systems for the college, ensuring data accuracy and compliance.
• Claim, record and distribute learner framework certificates.
• Ensure high levels data compliance in funding audit returns.
• Monitor progression/destination data.
• To assist in the administration of apprenticeship reviews and attendance tracking.
• To liaise with teaching staff to enable the accurate and timely collection, recording and reporting of learner related information.
• To access and work with all appropriate data and College Management Information systems as required and to produce customised data reports as requested.
• To ensure compliance with internal audit guidelines and the Data Protection Act and GDPR 2018.