Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for a Web Developer.
This role is offering full time hours and will run on a permanent basis.
Salary: £24k – 28k
The person & qualifications:
- Must hold a technical qualification at degree level
- Proven experience with WordPress
- Must be confident with photographic equipment, filming and editing
- Must be willing to pilot a drone
- To support all digital activity including e-marketing and social media
- Responsible for the ongoing and development and maintenance of the company website in line with the marketing plan and objectives
- To create strong emphasis on user experience and the promotion of the brand
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs.
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.