Protocol are working with Bournemouth University on their recruitment for a Senior Lecturer (Academic) in Nursing & Pre Reg. Mental Health.
- To demonstrate established evidence of educational delivery and good practice as defined in the
Academic Career Framework.
- To make an emerged contribution to professional practice in own discipline through engagement and
thought leadership with business, industry and professional and governmental bodies at a
regional/national level as defined in the Academic Career Framework.
- To make an emerged contribution, both as an individual and as part of a programme / framework team,
to an enhanced student experience through educational enhancement activity as defined in the
Academic Career Framework.
The person & qualifications
- You must have experience in Pre Reg. Mental Health.
- Expertise in subject area – normally a Doctorate in a relevant area but qualified at least at
Masters or equivalent level with a commitment to obtaining a relevant Doctorate within an
- Relevant teaching experience with a commitment to achieving the required Professional Standards for
- Broad knowledge of subject area and contemporary issues.
- Familiar with current developments in research with ability to identify appropriate research
options, methods and theoretical perspectives. Knowledge of best practice in research
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.