Protocol are currently working with a well established Further Education provider who have a proven track record of guiding students through independence and adulthood in a positive and secure environment.
Whilst offering a wide array of qualifications that may not be available in some Sixth Forms, they also provide a large array of extra-curricular activities and facilities – ensuring that all students that pass through are prepared for university and life beyond education.
- Delivering the Electrical Installation courses from Levels 1 – 3.
- Working with a constantly growing and well established team that have a strong commitment to teaching in FE.
- Motivating and inspiring learners to excel in their subject area.
- Creating and promoting a positive learning environment.
The person & qualifications
- Must have experience having taught Electrical Installation previously.
- Must hold a recognised qualification within Electrical Installation.
- Must have good classroom management skills.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.