Protocol are to be working in the Lincolnshire area to recruit for an IT Technician/Learning Support Officer for the new academic year (2021/22).
This is a full-time, permanent position which will also include IT responsibilities, along with providing support to staff and students where required.
The ideal candidate is an engaging, enthusiastic, and motivated individual.
The person & qualifications
- Level 4 or industry experience in computing or IT.
- Grade C (Grade 4) or above GCSE English or math (or equivalent).
- The ability to work in a non-discriminatory manner.
- The ability to respond to the individual learning needs of students.
- Is able to help create and maintain a purposeful and supportive learning environment for all students and can implement the colleges Health and Safety policy, including the production of risk assessments.
- Can promote the inclusion of all students, ensuring they have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop.
- Responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school wherever applicable.
- Experience of setup, administration and maintenance of server systems and networks (Windows and/or Linux).
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.