Protocol are currently working with a Further Education college in their search for an LGV Driver Assessor in the Midlands, South West and South Essex area. The role will be working with an award winning team on a Full time Permanent basis, overseeing the delivery of LGV driver Apprenticeships.
The successful candidate will be required to manage a caseload of learners on behalf of our clients, they must be able to teach, develop and assess LGV driver Apprentices to achieve their Class 1 C+E Licence and develop learners to gain industry competence and prepare them for their end point assessments. The successful candidate will be a team player who is competent and confident with classroom and practical delivery, this will also including having digital skills and ideally have experience in teaching or delivering online learning sessions, experience with MS Teams is desirable but this can be developed.
A variety of training and development will be given to the successful candidate for the post.
Applicants should have the following industry competencies:
- Hold the following Vocational driving Licences C1, C1E, C and C+E
- Have industry experience, working as an LGV/HGV driver, preferably as a C+E Class 1 LGV/HGV driver
- Have experience and have worked within the Transport and Logistics Sector
- A working Knowledge of drivers hours, tachographs, safe loading, ECO driving techniques, Vulnerable roads users, customer service and vehicle technology
- Experience of training and assessing LGV drivers in an workplace environment.
Applicants should also hold the below qualifications;
- Assessor Qualification (D32/D33, A1, CAVA or End Point Assessor)
- A teaching/training qualification
- An IQA qualification
- Functional skills qualifications Maths and English at Level 2 is desirable but not essential
If this sounds like you or something you would like more information about, Hit apply now to speak to one of the consultants!
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.