Technical Trainer (Forklift / Powered Access Vehicles apprenticeships)
Full time – Permanent
Circa 37hrs p/w
£30 – £35k pa
To provide professional teaching, monitoring, and coaching for Learners and Employers, using a wide range of learning materials and maintaining records to monitor trainee/candidate progress and achievement. Including planning of existing and new initiatives.
- Management of apprentice learning programmes and curriculum development.
- Management of the assessment of knowledge, skills, and behaviours
- Management of the review process to ensure consistency of reviews, tracking of progress and achievement.
- Co-ordination of both on and off-the job training, Functional Skills, and commercial programmes.
- Teaching of years one, two, three and four learners and commercial programmes.
- Development of the activities delivered, including Apprenticeships, up-skilling and commercial programmes.
- Employer engagement.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum level of qualifications, skills and experience required for Engineering & Forklifts
- Confident and adept when dealing with learners, employers, external trainers/Coaches, and partners.
- A working knowledge of Awarding Body requirements
- Creative, responsive, able to work under pressure, to tight timescales and deadlines
*Please note that candidates with the right work / vocational experience will be considered and that training / assessor qualifications can be obtained in this role*
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We are more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we have got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received, then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.