Protocol are excited to be recruiting for a Digital Delivery Co-Ordinator within Greater Manchester. The role is to provide accurate, efficient and timely support using digital tools to process data and prepare Total People reports to monitor learner engagement and progression data
• Organising and providing webinar support including the booking and hosting of webinars for Total People learners.
• Providing first line support across Total People’s digital systems ensuring that queries are resolved effectively and efficiently.
• Collating reports providing vital information on usage, engagement and progression to support operation teams and inform key decisions.
• Maintaining user guides and other training materials to support end users.
• Deliver excellent customer service to end users – through effective communication, problem identification and resolution with the system.
The person & qualifications
• To actively contribute to the Total People’s commitment to safeguarding, prevent agenda and promoting the well-being of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
• To actively contribute to the principles of Equality and Diversity and environmental sustainability policies within Total People.
• To work flexibly as required on any site or external premises, if required.
• To carry out such training, re-training and updating as may be necessary to fulfil the requirements of the post.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.