Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Digital Learning Advisor in the Manchester area.
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000
The person & qualifications
- Design and develop new digital learning content, to support a blended approach to teaching, learning.
- Learning experience through use of the Online portfolio, VLE, Microsoft Teams and other digital platforms/technologies for teaching, learning, and assessment.
- Work collaboratively with operations and learning coaches to design and develop online learning resources such as video material, screencasts and interactive learning and assessment packages for both teacher-led online lessons and independent study.
- Build, over time, knowledge of a range of subject/sector/curriculum areas.
- Evaluate the quality of digital learning resources and support teams in improving their quality.
- Monitor and report on learner activity in and feedback on digital learning.
- Support learning coaches and learners in developing skills, competence, and confidence in digital skills.
- Promote and develop the use of assistive technologies and ensure compliance with legislation concerning accessibility and usability in digital learning environments.
- Contribute and work collaboratively to design, develop, and implement a flexible and differentiated digital skills training programme for all colleagues.
- Design and develop guides, toolkits, and materials to support the use of digital learning and learning technologies by colleagues and learners.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of projects with a digital learning focus Job Description Template Version.
- Keep up to date with developments within digital learning and technology in education and undertake relevant CPD activities to sustain and enhance skills and knowledge.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.