Responsible for ensuring delivery of an educational programme, developing loyalty from existing customers by delivering excellence in everything. As part of this role the FE Business Lecturer will be involved in working with learners on a group or on a one-to-one basis, delivering all aspects of the qualification. The role will encompass delivery at Level 2 and Level 3.
- Identify and progress new topic areas, courses and teaching materials whilst maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge
- Lead, inspire and support learners with different abilities
- Mark work, giving appropriate feedback and maintain records of learners’ progress and development
- Manage and monitor all learner evidence in line with company and awarding body requirements
- Devise and oversee examinations, ensure regular contact with the Quality Trainer (IV) to ensure quality standards are met
- Ensure all learners are progress through their qualification adhering to schemes of work
- Maintain regular communication with Key Stakeholders on learner progress
- Carry out a pastoral role as a personal tutor to learners
- Act as a Company representative at parents’ evenings, taster days, open days and careers or education conventions
- Interview potential learners and conduct assessments as necessary
- Manage learner behaviour and apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of unacceptable behaviour.
- Establish work experience and carry out learner assessments in the workplace, as appropriate.
- Ensure Equality and Diversity is embedded and instilled both in and out of the classroom
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience delivering BTEC Business (Level 2 and 3) (RQF version)
- A recognised secondary or post 16 teaching qualification, e.g., PGCE, DTTLS OT A1 Award
- Experience of delivering Business Studies Programmes
- V1 Award
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We are more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we have got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received, then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.