Protocol are proud to be working with a further education college in South Yorkshire. The college aims to provide a high quality academic and technical and vocational training to enhance qualifications, skills and employability across the region.
The college operate from a number off sites in the city with top notch facilities in each campus. 14,467 students and apprentices studied with the college during 2019/2020- 2,757 were apprentices.
Our client is has an excellent opportunity for a Work Based Learning Tutor – Electrical Engineering on a permanent and full time basis.
Job title: Work Based Learning Tutor – Electrical Engineering
Pay rate: £26,041 – £31,738 per annum
Start date: September Start
Contract length: Permanent and full time.
Assignment reference: 225182
- Some travel required ( college will pay mileage)
- Managing and delivering electrical engineering content at foundation level and potentially at times BTEC level 3 to apprentices.
- Developing the scheme of work, lesson plans, ensuring progress is made
- Stretching and challenging students and assessment of learners
- Meeting the requirements of EAL,BTEC (potentially) and the college quality standards requirements
The person & qualifications
- Must have an A1 assessors award
- Must have minimum level 3 qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Must have access to a vehicle
- Teaching qualification is desirable.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.