The Electrical Trainer Assessor will be responsible for the education of learners by:
- Training Develop learners to the highest possible standard in the classroom and in the workplace
- Acting with honesty and integrity at all times
- Having an outstanding subject knowledge with
- Keeping knowledge and skills up to date and being self-critical
- Forging positive professional relationships with learners, employers and colleagues
- Working with learners and employers in the workplace to ensure that training and assessment activity is well planned, effective and delivers positive outcomes
- Promoting English, Mathematics and other core skills
- Monitoring the health, safety and welfare of the learners and acting accordingly where issues are identified
- Acting as an ambassador for Develop and its values
- The ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally at all levels
- The ability to adapt to change and deliver a consistent learner focussed service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Industry experience
- Evidence of a minimum of 30 hours per annum Continued Professional Development
- The ability to work additional hours when required
- The ability to conduct on site observations and assessments in the workplace
- The ability to identify and deal with learner health, safety and welfare issues in a timely manner
- The ability to travel as required to meet the needs of the business
- A1/V1 Assessor Award
- Full valid UK Driving Licence (this role will see you travel to various sites across the UK).
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.