Our client, is the UK’s leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. They support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK’s largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
We have an immediate opportunity for an Electrical HV/LV Trainer with national coverage to join our clients team.
- Working knowledge of safe systems of work for LV & HV
- Experience as an HV/LV Authorised Person – minimum 3 years.
- Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Level 3 Teaching qualification (PTLLS, AET or equivalent)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Level 2 Mathematics and English
- Level 3 Assessor Qualification (TAQA, A1 or equivalent)
- HNC in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
You will be:
- able to engage with all types of learners
- highly organised and able to multitask
- people orientated and approachable
- excellent at presenting information
- professionally presented
- willing to work away from home occasionally
Following training you will:
- deliver training to the highest possible standard.
- work with learners, clients and colleagues to ensure that training is effective and delivers positive outcomes
- monitor the health, safety and welfare of the learners and acting accordingly where issues are identified
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.