Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner, HR Business Partner and Resourcing Business Partner. To support the delivery of the Group People Strategy and the strategic vision of the organisation from a people perspective and develop candidate attraction plans, working with stakeholders to ensure these are delivered across the group
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: Up to £40,000
The person & qualifications
- Aspirational with heart
- Maintain and update knowledge of the subject/professional area and co-operate in any staff development activities required to effectively carry out the duties of the post and to participate in
- review and development schemes
- Down to earth with huge ambition
- High performing with soul
- Everyone together, while championing the individual
- To support the delivery of the Group People Strategy and the strategic vision of the organisation from a people perspective
- Deliver an exemplar HR Business Partner service by engaging with and supporting the Business Planning process, using workforce information, performance data and targeted interventions to create solutions
- Advise on candidate attraction methods and ensure the most appropriate method is used for filling vacancies (including volume recruitment, hard to fill roles, internal progression, external recruitment campaigns and executive search) utilising a range of methods including events, social media and job boards
- Support the Head of Resourcing/Snr Resourcing Business partner in developing and implementing the Luminate recruitment policy and associated procedures
- Supportive and flexible working environment, we have embraced working in a hybrid manner to deliver an excellent service to our stakeholders across the group, with colleagues working both on campus and from home as required.
- Generous holiday entitlements: 27 days (+ bank holidays + up to 5 closure days) increasing after 5 years’ service to 32 days (+ bank holidays + up to 5 closure days).
- Excellent pension arrangements: with employer contributions of: 16.7% of basic salary (employee contribution is 6.5%)
- A range of other benefits/discount schemes, including an EAP scheme, to support our employee’s wellbeing
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
For perm adverts they should read:
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.