Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Advisor – Resourcing and People Services. To assist with the development and delivery of attraction activities including the creation of high quality recruitment communication materials and associated collateral
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: Up to £24,000
The person & qualifications
- Aspirational with heart
- Maintain and update knowledge of the subject/professional area and co-operate in any staff development activities required to effectively carry out the duties of the post and to participate in
- review and development schemes
- Down to earth with huge ambition
- High performing with soul
- Everyone together, while championing the individual
- Understand the Group Resourcing Strategy and support the Resourcing team to deliver key objectives
- Be aware of the different attraction strategies used by Group and support the Resourcing Team to utilise the most appropriate mechanism to attract talented candidates
- Administer the applicant tracking system and source candidates for vacancies
- Support the Resourcing Team to build and maintain a compelling online presence using a variety of social media including Linked In
- Ensure hiring managers administer the recruitment process effectively and support managers to ensure all applicants benefit from an outstanding candidate experience
- Supportive and flexible working environment, we have embraced working in a hybrid manner to deliver an excellent service to our stakeholders across the group, with colleagues working both on campus and from home as required.
- Generous holiday entitlements: 27 days (+ bank holidays + up to 5 closure days) increasing after 5 years’ service to 32 days (+ bank holidays + up to 5 closure days).
- Excellent pension arrangements: with employer contributions of: 16.7% of basic salary (employee contribution is 6.5%)
- A range of other benefits/discount schemes, including an EAP scheme, to support our employee’s wellbeing
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
For perm adverts they should read:
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.