Protocol is recruiting for an experienced HR Assistant, To provide professional administrative support to the People Services team as an integral part of the Employee Services Team the People Services Assistant will work with the People Services Administrator to manage the recruitment cycle, ensuring that an efficient customer focused professional service is provided and that safer recruitment processes and compliance are adhered to at all times.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £10 – £12 p/h
The person & qualifications
Confident, enthusiastic, motivated and committed
Ability to work as part of a team understanding College roles and responsibilities and your own position within these.
Work on own initiative with the ability to seek support and assistance where appropriate.
Previous experience of working in a busy administrative role requiring a high level of organisation skills and self-direction.
Previous experience of working in a human resources department or relevant environment.
- To contribute to the strategic direction and operational effectiveness of the College
- Ensure the responsibilities of the post are carried out in a way that reflects the standards, vision and values of the college
- Deliver on key performance indicators across the College, aiming to deliver continuous improvement
- Promote the College with employers, sector bodies, schools and the local community, developing effective partnerships with employers, the funding agencies and other representative bodies
- To proactively promote Safeguarding practice, EDI, Health and Safety and the well-being of all our students and staff
- To complete and remain up to date with Mandatory Training
- To participate in the College Professional Development and Review (PDR) Scheme
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.