JOB TITLE: HE Student Support Co-ordinator
LOCATION: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
SALARY: £24,898 per annum
QRS are working on behalf of Peterborough College/University Centre Peterborough and have an exciting opportunity for a HE Student Support Co-ordinator to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a full-time position working 37 hours a week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting, advising, distributing and coordinating the activities at the Student Support Centre which operates across the Peterborough and Stamford Campus.
- Coordinate the work of the Student Advisors at UCP Peterborough and the Student Advisor at UCP Stamford to ensure high levels of student satisfaction and achievement of positive student outcomes.
- Support students with Student Finance queries and support them in communications with SLC.
- Support application guidance and oversee the implementation of the assessment submission process in line with academic regulations.
- Ensure that amendments to learning are presented at Student Review Meetings as part of the Awards process and progression decisions.
- Ensure that attendance issues are highlighted and students contacted
- Oversee the guidance and impartial support for students who have academic issues and require additional support and guidance or alternatively require an amendment to learning (extension, mitigation, intermission, transfer) in line with UCP policies and the academic regulations of validating partners.
The person & qualifications
- HND or degree in a relevant subject.
- Have GCSEs/Level 2 in English, Maths and IT at grade C or above.
- Experience of coordinating staff/line management.
- Experience of working with customers and being within a HE environment.
- Knowledge of student finance and welfare systems is desirable.
- 30 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays and discretionary days.
- Free onsite car parking.
- Access to a gym onsite with competitive rates for employees.
- Opportunities to partake in a range of Health & Beauty treatments for discounted prices.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.