Protocol are proud to be working with an excellent FE college based in the Greater Manchester area. The college are committed to ensuring their students are reaching their full potential whilst supporting their personal development. Graded “Good” by Ofsted, the college provides their students with top notch resources offering a wide range of modern facilities. The college has overseen a number of students achieving 100% pass rates and triple distinctions with 800 students progressing onto university.
We are looking for a Personal Development Coach. This is an on-going role for 30 hours per week.
- To be a dedicated professional, committed to maximizing the potential of our students
- To provide students with individualized support and challenge to help them to achieve their full potential.
- To work alongside the teaching staff to deliver a varied tutorial curriculum including tutorial lessons, 1:1 support and target setting.
The person & qualifications
- A good general standard of education including Maths and English Grade A*-C (or equivalent) or Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy.
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification
- A teaching qualification or professional recognition in learning and skills (or a willingness to work towards within the probationary period
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.