Earn up to £40 per hour plus statutory holiday pay!
Capital Talent Box are the on site agency of choice at West London College. Launched in summer 2020 to serve the college’s recruitment needs, its key aim is to provide quality agency associates to be part of the college’s continuing success.
We are currently looking for a Carpentry Lecturer to be based at our Park Royal Campus. The successful candidate will be teaching level 2 and level 3 apprenticeships. Full time hours available.
- Preparing, delivering and assessing on Carpentry/Joinery to Level 3
- Completing course administration as necessary
- Carrying out course leadership duties where appropriate.
- Identifying individual learners development areas and developing a learning plan
The successful candidate will hold:
- Teaching qualification such as a PGCE, DET/DTLLS or Cert ED
- Level 3 qualification within carpentry Education and training/industry experience
Be a part of the future at West London College, apply now!
The legal bit
CTB promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with CTB. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all CTB assignments. All positions advertised by CTB comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.