Digital Skills Tutor
Barnsley or remote/home working
Our client is a skills & training provider based in Barnsley but operating on a national basis. Due to growth and expansion, they have a new opportunity for a Digital Skills Tutor to join them on a permanent basis.
This role can be worked remotely/from home.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Digital Skills Tutor, your main duties will include:
– Producing lesson plans, course materials, and different schemes of work
– Provide care when required to each learner, helping them progress along the journey.
– Maintaining knowledge on the subject to ensure that when it may be necessary, you have the ability to provide support
– Adapt the teaching to all individual teaching needs incl. those with additional special needs
– Understanding individuals needs and helping nurture them towards being able to achieve them
Experience and Skills:
As a Digital Skills Tutor, you will need to have:
– Experience of training / teaching learners from different backgrounds
– Experience delivering technical training courses
– Relevant Digital Marketing qualification
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.