Job Title: College Chef
Salary: £10.65p/h + Statutory holiday pay
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
QRS are working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Cambridgeshire area and are looking for a Chef to manage the College’s daily catering provision via all outlets, kitchens and eating areas alongside the Catering Team Leader. You will be required to work between 8:00am-3:30pm Monday-Friday. This role will be term time only.
- Food preparation and cooking according to shift patterns and menu cycles.
- Order, receive, store, handle and record all food commodities, cleaning materials and disposable materials required for all catering for all of the catering facilities.
- Ensure the correct procedures for the hygienic handling, storage and rotation of all food and beverage commodities, cleaning materials, laundry and disposables are carried out.
- Ensure that tills are prepared and be responsible for the daily cashing up and reporting of takings including reconciling till receipts.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations e.g. COSHH. Carry out risk assessments, six monthly reviews and visual inspections in a timely manner.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.