Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for a Registration and Welcome Team Member.
Enhanced DBS is required. If you do not have one we can help you obtain this.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm
Salary: £10.85 per hour
The person & qualifications
- Flexible/adaptable in approach to work
- Honest, reliable, and committed
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Basic numerical skills
- Basic IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Problem-solving skills
• Working front of house on a daily basis ensuring presentation standards
are maintained and guest needs are met
- Ensuring a robust knowledge of all facilities to make sure guests are
given the most accurate information
- Helping guests to discover more by answering questions and
suggesting personalised itinerary
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.