JOB TITLE: Exam Access Arrangements Assessor
SALARY: £20-25 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
QRS are working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Lincolnshire area and are looking for Exam Access Arrangements Assessors. We have variable hours available.
- Carry out assessments to determine exam access arrangements, taking into account special considerations.
- Ensure learners are engaged in the process.
- Liaise closely with other teams in the college, mainly the examinations teams.
The person & qualifications
- Be able to work with learners and undertake assessments.
- Have a relevant certificate in Psychometric testing (CPT3A) or a Level 7 Dyslexia/SpLD
- Have experience in carrying out access arrangement assessments.
- Experience of working within Education.
The start date for this position is asap.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.