Salary: up to £50,000
The person & qualifications
- Ability to communicate effectively and work within a team environment
- Extensive experience of Test Driven Development Understanding and experience of Databases (SQL Server, Dynamo, Mongo) Understanding of and experience in implementing technical design patterns and architectural principals
- Experience of using Docker Experience of using Node.JS Experience of using GraphQL Competent at using source control (Git, TFS, Azure DevOps) Experience of working with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) Experience of using CI/CD (Azure DevOps, GO CD
- You will join a Systems Development Team delivering enterprise level and highly scalable systems which underpin the success of the company.
- The primary focus for the Team and this individual will be to lead and develop a team in our mission to build on our “Digital First” journey
- The team’s mission will be to build on and rapidly develop our Digital self-serve capability to our customer engagement systems. This will be delivered through numerous technologies and multiple channels so a broad technical skillset is essential with the ability to embrace new technologies to solve specific challenges.
6 month salary reviews
Private Medical Healthcare Scheme
25 days Annual Leave (with option to buy/sell 5 days)
Bonus (based on company performance)
Free Broadband up to the fastest speed available (inc Fibre)
Travel Loan and Ride2Work Schemes
Subsidised Onsite Nursery
Subsidised Onsite Restaurant
Summer & Christmas Parties
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.