A new exciting opportunity has arisen within a large UK based Skills and Training provider.
The role will involve working on a Traineeship programme with a leading UK restauranteur responsible for engaging learners and employers and delivering employability skills, vocational skills and functional skills.
Full time – Permanent Position – Salary £30-35k plus benefits
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE –
Responsible for engaging learners and employers and delivering exciting skills development programmes which accelerate trainees’ opportunities into employment, apprenticeships, or further education.
To develop skills development programmes which appeal to young people and enhance their chances of finding and securing jobs.
To deliver outstanding and engaging teaching, learning and assessment which focuses upon the business skills sector including employability, digital and English and Maths skills.
As part of this role the Traineeship Trainer will be involved in working with learners in a group or on a one-to-one basis and monitoring learners whilst on work placement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES –
· Identify and progress new topic areas, courses and teaching materials whilst maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge
· Deliver employability skills, vocational skills, and functional skills
· Monitor and assess Work experience Placements
· Lead, inspire and support learners with different abilities
· Mark work, giving appropriate feedback and maintain records of learner’s progress and development
· Manage and monitor all learner evidence in line with company and awarding body requirements
· Ensure regular contact with the Quality Trainer (IV) to ensure quality standards are met
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
– Hold L3 Award in Education and Training (or equivalent)
– Hold Functional Skills Maths and English Level 2 (or equivalent)
– Experience in Delivering Functional Skills Maths and English
– Enhanced DBS Check
– Full UK driving licence
DESIRABLE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
– Previous experience with of delivering Traineeships
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.