Protocol is recruiting for an experienced Administrator (Temporary) on a full-time basis within the Langley Area
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £10 – 12 per hour
The person & qualifications
- Experience in previous administrative role
- Working together with other team members, to deliver all forms of the 16-19 Bursary, HE Bursary and other bursary schemes, discretionary Learner Support Funds, free meals, reduced fare travel cards and Care To Learn scheme, in line with procedures.
- To support the administrative duties of processing bursary and reduced fare card applications and to issue meal vouchers when required.
- To support the work across the Student Services department especially at peak periods and special events when evening and occasional weekend working will be required
- To liase with internal and external customers and stakeholders in relation to at-risk learners and applications for bursaries.
- To deliver and organise the administrative systems including attendance tracking that underpin financial support services and provide quantative and qualative analysis of the services.
- To provide excellent customer service to our diverse cohort of learners, taking into account individual needs and working with parents, teachers and key workers where appropriate
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.