Protocol is recruiting for an experienced Student Advisor (Temporary) in the Southampton area.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £9 – 10 per hour
The person & qualifications
- Experience of working in a further education setting
- To develop a knowledge of the student body by participating actively in the recruitment and guidance process and gaining an understanding of students who are likely to be at risk of disengaging
- To monitor the activity of a given student cohort, as a potential sign of disengagement
- To proactively follow up non-attendance and to work to re-engage students where necessary
- To pro-actively identify themes and trends in student concerns, behaviour and expectation and address these through targeted interventions and support provision
- To manage the onward referral and monitoring process for students who do withdraw from courses as well as for students in need of external support to stay on course
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.