Capital Talent Box are the onsite agency of choice at West London College. Launched in summer 2020 to serve the college’s recruitment needs, its key aim is to provide quality agency associates to be part of the college’s continuing success.
West London College are looking for a Health and Social care Lecturer to join the college. If you are committed, driven and enthusiastic we would love to hear from you.
To teach on Health and Social Care courses up to Level 3 and to be a tutor to a group of a learners in the Department. The post holder will also contribute to the curriculum development of the Health and Social Care course, particularly covering biology.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To maintain up to date subject and sector knowledge and experience.
- To be a tutor to full or part-time students.
- To promote and safeguard the wellbeing of children and vulnerable adults that s/he is responsible for or comes into contact with.
- To assist where appropriate, with the establishment and monitoring of student work placements
- Demonstrable and successful experience of teaching Health & Social Care Levels 1-3.
- Experience of teaching Health & Social Care, with positive outcomes for students.
- A level of Maths & English Qualifications relevant to the post (Level 3 minimum)
- A relevant first degree or a professional qualification in Health & Social Care.
- A level 4 teaching qualification (e.g. Cert Ed, PGCE) or the willingness to achieve one in line with statutory requirements.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
The legal bit
CTB promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with CTB. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all CTB assignments. All positions advertised by CTB comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.