Are you a qualified LGV Driver Trainer or Assessor with significant experience, skills and industry knowledge ? You may also be looking for a better work life balance, more social hours a flexible work from home policy and remote delivery strategy – Ultimately, you want to be rewarded well for your expertise and knowledge. It’s also likely that you will have a background in Management/ Supervisory or Team leading, Warehouse and Storage, Logistics Support Operations, or Forklift Trucks.
If this sounds like you and you want to join our client, one of the leading Transport and Logistics learning specialists in the UK, with more than 25 years’ experience, then we have an interesting and immediate opportunity for you to join our growing team of Experienced Skills Coaches.
You will be involved in
- Enrolling new learners to the relevant sector-based programmes and completion of all associated paperwork and funding documentation
- Planning and delivery of face to face and remote monthly online training sessions and workshops to groups of learners and 1:1 sessions
- Offering Initial assessments and supporting learners with information, advice and guidance
- Responsible for the support and motivation of a caseload of learners and timely completions
- Observing and assessing knowledge retention and guiding learners to achieve the best possible outcome
- Progressing learners, logging of training activity and timely completions
- Changing people’s lives!
What you will bring to the role
- A recognised training, teaching or assessing qualification- e D32 TAQA, CAVA
- Experience of working to Ofsted’s CIF and End Point Assessment
- Good planning, time management and organisational skills
- IT literate and confident using online technology
- Great communication skills & effective listening skills
- Access to a car on occasions
The benefits of joining
- Highly competitive salary of £35,400 and 22 days holiday a year plus all Bank Holidays,
- Paid ‘Birthday Leave’ day each year
- Paid volunteering day each year to enable you to support a charitable organisation/community project of your choice
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Sickness Absence Pay
- Death in Service Benefit, Nest Pension Scheme (after 3 months continuous employment
- Medicash Health Care Benefits
- As an independent training provider they fully support each member of staff CPD and career aspirations
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.