Protocol is recruiting for a Nursery Manager on a full-time basis in the Sheffield Area.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £12.00 -£18.00
The person & qualifications
- Relevant Childcare Qualification NVQ level 5 or equivalent or be willing to gain advanced qualification on appointment
- Management/supervisory training/qualification
- Broad experience of working in group care with children under 5 years
- Educational, physical, intellectual and social developmental needs of the children in the nursery in line with the Government strategy ‘Every Child Matters’
- Ofsted and Government legislative requirements
- To act as a Designated safeguarding lead for the college nursery and to cover these duties in the absence of other nursery managers;
- Interviewing potential users of the service and allocating places.
- Management, production and issuing of parental contracts, invoices and the collection of fees for all users of the service;
- The production of appropriate publicity and information leaflets;
- Development and promotion of the nursery service in line with local and national early years initiatives;
- Providing advice, guidance and support to parent s/carers, managers and external agencies as appropriate;
- Representing the nursery service as required at meetings and on panels and working parties;
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.