Protocol are currently working with a local well-established and local Training Provider who specialise in providing financial, legal, and commercial traineeships and apprenticeships.
The role is for an interim Functional Skills Maths and English Tutor to deliver training 1-2 days a week over a period of three weeks.
- Responsible for planning, delivery, and development of the Traineeship Programmes for 16-24 year-olds.
- Delivering specialist knowledge of Functional Skills Maths and English.
- Actively engage learners in decisions that affect them, through involvement activities ranging from providing information, requesting feedback, consulting, to facilitating participation by the learner.
The person & qualifications
- Recognised teaching qualification such as PGCE, PTLL’s, DTLL’s or equivalent.
- Level 2 qualification in English and Maths.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience delivering up to and including Level 2 Functional Skills.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with young people aged 16 – 24 years.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.