Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for a part time Kitchen Assistant in the Cannock area.
Guaranteed for minimum of 12 weeks.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £8.91 Per Hour
The person & qualifications
- Previous hospitality experience would be beneficial
- Food Hygiene Cert is preferable
- Prepare all hospitality food and beverage requests offered to customers
- Assist with the ordering and deliveries as required
- Using a coffee machine
- Preparation of all hospitality requirements ensuring all items are available, carry out a service check for each hospitality request
- Keep a record of all hospitality delivered and ensure it is all collected at the stated time
- Ensure hospitality rooms are left tidy
- All used crockery and service ware should be brought back to the kitchen and left in an orderly manner at the wash up
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.