Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for a part time Digital Bootcamp Administrator in Cambridge
Salary: £10 p/h
Hours: 25 p/w can be conducted in any working hours
The person & qualifications
- Provide an outstanding administrative and support service to the management of Digital Bootcamp provision
- Provide an outstanding service to students
- Provide an outstanding service to staff & managers
- Provide an outstanding service to recruitment partners
- Ensure that phones are answered in a professional and timely manner, including colleagues’ phones when they are busy to ensure no learners call is not responded to
- Deal with student enquiries and requests for information in a professional and caring manner.
- Maintain the knowledge and confidence to manage difficult situations concerning staff and students.
- Provide accurate information to prospective customers ensuring that publicity and promotional materials are provided when requested.
- Maintain student records and central filing system as required, ensuring that information is kept up-to-date, secure and confidential.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.