End Point Assessors – Bicycle Mechanics
Regions available: North East, North West, South East, South West
Up to £150.00/day (Outside of IR35)
Our client provides services for training organisations and employers involved in the delivery of Apprenticeships and adult learning including:
- End-point Assessment for a wide range of apprenticeship standards
- Audit and compliance services for training providers
To provide regional end point assessment on a freelance / independent EPA basis. This will cover circa 4-5 sessions per month, with each end-point-assessment taking on average, 1.5 to 2 days to complete.
You will travel to sites across your selected region to cover these assessments. Mileage is paid at 45p/mile on top of the daily rate.
What will you bring?
- Hold or be working towards an assessor award e.g. A1, TAQA
- Have recent – that is in last two years, relevant experience of the occupation/sector at senior bicycle mechanic level or proven year’s experience as a senior bicycle mechanic and current knowledge evidenced by continuing professional development (CPD)
- Be independent of the apprentice, their employer and training provider(s) i.e. there must be no conflict of interest
- Undertake a minimum of three days CPD per year
- Attend two standardisation events annually
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.