Protocol are proud to be working on behalf of South Staffordshire College to recruit the very best talent to join their teams! With campuses in Lichfield, Tamworth, Cannock and Rodbaston, they provide a wide range of courses to suit every learning style and help develop essential employability and interpersonal skills.
The College are currently seeking an Electrical Installation Assessor to join them on an temporary basis, based at Cannock campus.
- Assess the NVQ Electrical course
- Be able to assess in the workplace and on site
Qualifications and experience
- Experience assessing on the NVQ course
- EPA and AM2 qualifications needed
Information about the college and how to apply
- For more information about South Staffordshire College, please visit their website today.
- Please also view the interview guarantee scheme form, fill out and attach to your application if applicable.
- To apply for this role, please read the job description and download an application form today and return it.
South Staffordshire College is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. Positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
For our Disclosure & Barring Service check including our commitment to the recruitment of ex-offenders’ policy, please click here.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.