Protocol are delighted to be working with a well-established Training Provider who specialise in education and online-learning solutions. In 2018 Ofsted rated them ‘Good’, demonstrating their dedication to providing outstanding knowledge and skills. They are currently on the lookout for a temporary Early Years Apprenticeship Trainer to deliver high-quality teaching, learning and assessment of the Apprenticeship Frameworks/standards up to Level 5, to cover a period of 8-10 weeks.
- Deliver full training and support Learners to achieve their qualification. In addition, deliver full training and support Learners to achieve English, Maths and ICT qualifications up to Level 2 (where appropriate)
- Development of a high-quality Individual Learning Plan for the Learner that creates personalised learning to enable the Learner to undertake the Learner Journey and achieve the required learning outcomes
- Develop resources and materials for Apprenticeship framework/standards including high quality ‘Schemes of Work’ and training plans
- Visit each Apprentice in the workplace on a regular basis in order to assess their progress and deliver teaching sessions. You will also carry out remote sessions in between face to face visits with Learners. Maintain regular contact with Learners and deliver high quality learning and development
- Ensure Learner progress reports are kept up to date and are correct and submitted weekly to manager
- Ensure manager is notified of any Learners at risk or any issues immediately and withdrawals are completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Play an active part in the promotion and awareness of Safeguarding of Learners across the business and externally as appropriate, and to help prevent acts of radicalisation and extremism
- Gain feedback from Learners and Employers through focus groups, surveys, and verbal feedback as appropriate and contribute to course evaluation
- Collaborate with the Apprenticeship Delivery Manager and the Director for Curriculum and Quality and pursue opportunities for growth by developing high quality online learning products for high quality Apprenticeship development
The person & qualifications
- Sector specific qualifications (Level 3 equivalent or above)
- Teacher Training qualification (Level 3 equivalent or above)
- English and Maths qualifications (Level 2 equivalent or above)
- Experience of working in the modern training/education sector delivering apprenticeship frameworks/standards
- Knowledge, skill and successful track-record for the delivery of high-quality teaching, learning and assessment practice which contributes to excellent Leaner progress and outcomes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Structured and organised approach
- Ability to manage caseloads, workplace visits and high-quality learning activity with conflicting demands to achieve timely targets
- IT proficient with an ability to use all Microsoft Office programmes particularly Word, Excel and Outlook and a familiarity with other bespoke databases
- Experience of using OneFile, CognAssist and Skills Forward software
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.