Protocol is recruiting for an experienced Learning Support Assistant on an ongoing, full-time basis in the Southampton area.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
The person & qualifications
- Must hold Maths and English qualifications to Level 2 or equivalent (e.g. GCSE A-C) or above
- An understanding of factors that create barriers to learning and strategies to overcome these
- Knowledge of disabilities and learning difficulties and strategies to support these
- To provide a high quality, pro-active learning support service to learners who have additional learning needs.
- To ensure that all learners receiving support achieve as well as their peers and are able to stay as independent as possible.
- To provide learning support that contributes to an outstanding student experience from the start of their College journey to progression into further study or employment.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.