Protocol are currently working with a fantastic provider of Further Education to recruit for a permanent Teaching Support Assistant (ESOL) in the East London area.
This client has excellent links with businesses, professionals and industry experts. Last rated as GOOD in April 2016, the client is consistently investing to keep up with its students demands. By providing industry standard learning environments and access to new and rapidly advancing technologies, the college is proud to offer students with expansive opportunities in their chosen fields.
- This may include providing general support for whole class learning activities or supporting individuals or small groups of learners
- You may be required to support learners between classes, on work experience placements and / or educational visits
- To work under the direct supervision of a teacher to carry out planned learning activities with small groups or individual learners, providing feedback on their engagement in activities and their achievement of the desired learning outcomes
The person & qualifications
- Level 2 (GCSE) Qualifications in English and Maths
- Knowledge and demonstrate 3 years’ experience of working with learners with autism/SEND
- Strong knowledge of autism and complex needs
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.