Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for a Careers Coach for our client in the Buckinghamshire area. The job purpose is to support students in their personal development, achievement and progression to
Further or Higher education and/or employment.
1. Support students in the development of their learning, employability and enterprise skills.
2. Act as the attendance officer for the curriculum area to support high standards and expectations of
attendance and punctuality across the study programme.
3. Deliver the Careers Coaching Programme to classes of students and contribute to the development
and sector specialism of the programme.
4. Take responsibility for recording and tracking student performance and successful completion of
5. Provide 1 to 1 sessions that support career planning and the development of the skills, attitude and
behaviours required by employers.
Salary: Circa £10-15 p/h
GCSE English, Maths at C or above
Degree in Coaching / Mentoring or Teaching qualification/ or
willingness to obtain designated teaching qualification
within specified time
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.