Protocol are currently working with a fantastic provider of Further Education to recruit for a Learning Support Assistant in the East London area.
This client has excellent links with businesses, professionals and industry experts. Last rated as GOOD in April 2016, the client is consistently investing to keep up with its students demands. By providing industry standard learning environments and access to new and rapidly advancing technologies, the college is proud to offer students with expansive opportunities in their chosen fields.
- LSAs will provide day to day support either 1:1 or group support.
- LSAs will also provide support teaching staff to evaluate students’ individual behaviour management needs and advise on strategies to help improve behaviour and engagement in lessons and activities out of class.
The person & qualifications
- It is desirable if candidates already have experience of working with individuals with learning disabilities, autism, or mental health, but it is not essential, as training will be provided along the way.
- Level 2 in English and Maths is essential.
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning is desirable.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.